Savvy Home Sellers with sizable equity in their homes have a new option to quickly pull in investor-buyers and walk away with up to 65% cash plus fully secured monthly payment for the long term.
With a “shadow inventory” of millions of homes currently being held back by banks hoping for higher market prices, savvy home sellers with sizable equity in their homes have a new option to quickly pull in investor-buyers and walk away with up to 65% cash plus fully secured monthly payment for the long term
This option is especially attractive to owners who are retiring and downsizing or moving on to new locations after years in the same home for several reasons:
First, by the Seller marketing their home to real estate investors rather than to home-occupant buyers, the Seller doesn’t have to touch a thing. This may not have been such an issue at the height of the buying hysteria of the past, but currently, with such a huge inventory of houses available, Buyers are often very picky and much more likely to close an updated house over and average house of the as age, even if well maintained.
For a Seller-occupant to imagine doing this upgrade themselves, it is virtually impossible for a couple to live comfortably in a house which is, at the same time, going through a renovation of kitchen, bathrooms, re-painting, re-flooring and the many other improvements that would make the house appeal to buyers.
The real estate investor, on the other hand, can work much more efficiently because the house will be vacant, and she’ll probably be working with a group of sub-contractors who have proven reliable, another advantage the Seller wouldn’t usually have.
Second, the report continues, by selling to a real estate investor, the Seller potentially opens the door to vastly faster closing times, especially if willing to participate in the financing… but this is where many Sellers have reservations because they want to walk away with a substantial amount of cash.
The solution for this problem is a new form of financing, available to non-owner occupant real estate investors only, that would provide up to a 65% cash take-away for the Seller, leaving them with a fully secured 35% in long term payments. It can be found at http:// www.PrivateMoneyExchange.org/aff/welcome .
By having the real estate investor Buyer pull in up to 65% of the purchase price from this source and keeping up to 35% as a second, the Seller can assist the Buyer in quickly purchasing the property, thereby putting substantial cash into his pocket plus keeping a good income stream for years to come.
For more information on how to assist your investor-Buyer to close quickly or the learn more about the opportunities for you, go to http:// www.PrivateMoneyExchange.org/aff/welcome